Luxury tours, one day experiences & cooking classes
- Upon acceptance of the quotation, to place the program into operation, a 30% deposit of the total amount per person is required to confirm any reservations.
- This deposit is refundable, minus an administrative fee per person, for cancellations received up to 61 days prior to departure. The administrative fee usually vary from Eur 50 to Eur 700 per person depending on whether it is a one day experience, a cooking class or a luxury tour and its cost.
- For cancellations received less than 60 days before departure, this deposit is non-refundable.
- In the case of non-refundable services (flight tickets, trains, cruises, ferry tickets, etc), which will be advised in advance, we must receive full payment for these services at time of booking. These deposits may or may not be refundable based on the suppliers (hotels, cruise lines or airlines) and their conditions.
- the final balance must be received 60 days prior to client’s arrival in Sicily.
The following cancellation fee apply, per person, in case of individual travellers or small groups (less than 10 people in party):
|Days Prior to Departure||Cancellation Fees|
|60 or more days||from Eur 50 to Eur 700,00 depending on the cost of the tour or of the experience|
|59-45 days||25% of the tour cost|
|44-15 days||50% of the tour cost|
|14-8 days||80% of the tour cost|
|7-0 days||100% of the tour cost|
Cancellation fees for groups or incentives with more than 10 people in party will be send accordingly together with the proposal.
- All prices are in Euros and payment will be charged in Euro.
- Luxury tours are priced per person, based on double occupancy.
- A single room may be provided, if available, at an additional supplement.
- Accommodations are classified by using Italian and Maltese government ratings when available. In addition, rooms are assigned upon arrival based on current availability and may vary in size, amenities and location.
- Taxes and fees are subject to change without notice in the event that a new law will be introduced during the operation period (for examples: city taxes, additional Vat surcharge etc…).
Usually our Company doesn’t provide air tickets. However, in case of airfare quotations from our Company, the airfares are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed until paid in full.
- A handling fee of Eur 50 per transaction will be charged for any alteration or revision made to a reservation from the time of booking.
- A change of tour date or tour itinerary 30 days or less before services commence, requiring a cancellation of arranged services and re-booking of new services, will acrue the applicable cancellation fees in addition to the costs of the new services.
PASSPORTS & VISA
- A valid passport is required of all tour participants.
- Each passenger is responsible for acquiring and bringing their appropriate travel documents required for travel in Italy.
- Non-European citizens must consult with the Italian and Maltese consulates to determine if any visa is required. Securing any required visas is the responsibility of the tour participant.
- During holidays some sights, such as museums and churches and archaeological sights, may be closed or unavailable for visits. When possible, optional visits will be offered in their place.
- Your local host/hostess/tour guide/driver guide will advise you of the options available.
TRAVELLERS WHO NEED SPECIAL ASSISTANCE OR ARE ON DIETARY RESTRITIONS
- Any disability or dietary restriction requiring special attention must be reported to our Company at the time reservation is made.
- L’Isolabella will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled tour participants or dietary restrictions, but it is not responsible in the event it is unable to do so, nor is it responsible for any denial of services by carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other independent suppliers.
- Motor coaches are not equipped with wheelchair ramps and those vehicles equipped as such are not many so we should know very in advance.
- We usually do not provide individual assistance to a tour member for walking, dining, and getting on and off motor coaches and other transportation vehicles, or other personal needs. If you need any please, let us know and we will try to meet your need.
- A qualified companion must accompany travellers who need such assistance.
- Any disabilities or dietary restrictions not communicated at time of booking are the strict responsibility of the client and L’Isolabella and all of its suppliers are not responsible for addressing these special needs.
- Porterage is not included in any of the tour programs unless specifically stated. If a tour program provides for porterage, it is restricted to one suitcase only at the hotel.
- No porterage will be provided at Airports.
- Due to limited vehicle capacity, we suggest you to travel with one medium suitcase per person and one personal travel bag. Suitacses and bags are in full responsibility of the traveller. Please, inform us promptly in case you travel with extra-sized suitcases.
- International air carriers may also impose fees or require you to remove articles and put them in another bag if weight or size limits on checked or carry-on luggage is exceeded. Baggage insurance is recommended. L’Isolabella is not responsible for any luggage delays or problems regarding airline services.
- Our Company is fully insured for services provided by us, our suppliers and booked through our company.
- If you feel you should be refunded because services guaranteed were not provided, you, the client, (not the Travel Agent or Agency through which you booked services) must send by registered mail a typewritten claim which must be received within 14 days after the date of scheduled services.
We will then forward this request to our Insurance Company for investigation to verify the validity and responsible parties involved in the claim. In the event that a claim is justified, the Insurance Company will process the request for refund and make payment.
- L’Isolabella is responsible only for services provided by its suppliers.
- L’Isolabella is not responsible for any communications between clients and their travel agents in their country of residence or miscommunication of services on the part of the client’s travel agent.
Health, accident, luggage and trip cancellation interruption insurance is strongly recommended and available through your travel agent or directly from an Insurance Company.
- Travel documents consist of vouchers for services booked. All vouchers will be sent by email to your regular email address supplied by you at time of booking. These are usually emailed about 10 to 7 days before services begin.
- You must bring vouchers with you and present them to suppliers in order to redeem services. Nevertheless, in case of land tours, usually, a welcome pack is handed to you at arrival containing a travel news with all inportant information, the itinerary and program with the daily schedule and the vouchers.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICE
Federal Inspection Fees for U.S. Customs and Immigration; International Air Transportation Tax; Agricultural Tax; Security Fee; airport taxes and fees; fuel surcharges; passports; visas and vaccinations; tips to your tour director, drivers, and in some cases, local guides; laundry; beverages and food not included in the program (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel or restaurant). Supplements levied by hotels and Tour Service Providers for travel during certain periods of the year, Christmas, New Year, Easter, Carnival and for Trade Fairs occurring in certain cities, Optional excursions, porterage, all other items of a personal nature.
L’Isolabella – Via Don Bosco 38 95030 – Gravina di Catania – Sicily – Italy, (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) is responsible to you in making arrangements for the tour services offered, including transportation, sightseeing, and hotel accommodations. The carriers, hotels, and other suppliers providing tour services are independent contractors and are not agents, employees, or servants of, or joint ventures with the Company or its affiliates. All certificates and other travel documents for tour services issued by the Company are subject to the terms and conditions specified by the supplier and to the laws of the countries in which the services are supplied.
Our Company reserves the right to accept or reject any person as a tour participant, to expel any tour participant from the tour, to make changes in the itinerary and to cancel a tour at any time whenever the Company deems it necessary for the comfort, convenience, or safety of the participants. The tour participant agrees that neither the Company nor its affiliates shall be liable for any damage, loss (including personal injury, death, and property loss) or expense occured by any act or omission of any supplier providing the tour services or any other person.
L’Isolabella provides the highest professional standards and travel security. We are fully licensed by Assessorato Turismo Regione Siciliana (Sicilian Tourist Board) with authorization n° 982/S9-TUR) and proud members of ASTA – American Society of Travel Agents, SITE – Society of Incenive Travel Executives.